neděle 12. června 2011

Spring Tool Suite 2.7.0M1 depencies problem in Grails project

After transfering my project from one computer to the other I have started with fresh STS installation. When I have tried to open my Grails project every grails command failed due to some strange class not found exception. I reviewed the project and found Grails Dependencies uninitialized. Even if I tried to Refresh Dependencies using Grails tools this command failed the same way as every previous.
After some more investigation I focused on my user profile Grails cache. When I compared the old project and the newly created one grails cache the directories were different.
I deleted the old project grails cache in my profile ($HOME/.grails/project-name) and invoked Refresh dependencies again. Finally it worked.

I hope this can help some of you. Happy grailing.